Spring break is over and the tax man has been paid, so it seems all that we have to look forward to is longer days (yeah!!), and yard work. Well, all work and no play makes for a sad Jack and a pitiful Jill. There is no time left in the schedule to get away and enjoy long weekends for awhile yet, but you need to think of a way to refresh yourself. Here are some solutions that may help you through a mundane work week, which you can do on your lunch hour. Pampering services done in less than sixty minutes.
Think of them as little mini escapes…
- Blow out: Letting someone else do the work for you can make you feel valued and special. Especially if you have thick curly hair or you have a meeting later that you would like to look stunning for.
- Manicure: A basic manicure will take approximately 30 minutes, leaving you time to eat and read a chapter in your novel. Going back to work with pretty patties makes anyone feel pampered.
- Massage: No undressing, no oily mess to deal with. You can get a 10, 15, or 20 minute neck and shoulder massage that will leave you feeling great for the rest of the day.
- Mini Facial: Get a 30-minute facial. Hydration facials can be done quickly by avoiding the eye area. With a quick application of tinted BB cream and a touch of blusher, you will go back to work glowing.
- Quick Style: Come in with clean dry hair and have your stylist whip up something fun. Try a messy bun or a low swung bun with a braid twisted into it. Here is a link to my favorite quick styles to try.
- Sunless Tan: Weekends of shorts or capris coming up and those legs have not seen daylight in months? Spray tan is the ticket. Pacific Tan even has a coupon out for buy 2 sessions-get one free!
- Waxing: Get an eyebrow, leg, lip or bikini wax on your lunch hour and save yourself the extra running around on the weekend trying to fit it all in. Now there is an invigorating way to spend your afternoon.
I hope you find a few ways to give yourself some R&R this month. And while you are doing so, remember that Mother’s Day is on May 12th and any or all of these would make a great gift for that woman who takes care of everyone else all the time!
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
It is looking like it may stick around this time!